Monday, March 23, 2009

230309



ROME. I had some veryvery bad and sad family-related news today, that saddened me very much.
I guess that it might reflect on my blogposting, and I might won't post as much as usual.
Here are the pictures from Rome. Isn't it an fantastic city? I love it!
Tell me what you think. :)

The thing I really love about being at my vacation house is the view.
Firstly it's right by the sea with the most perfect sea-view, secondly there are often these amazing
sundowns, that is just ah-mazing. This is not even halfway there:


Just notice that this blog might be a little quite over the next period of time until I get this family business sorted out in my head.
Plus the roman students we exchanged with in Rome are revisiting this thursday, and just afterwards I'm writing
this giant essay/assignment in english and social science combined. Crappydicrap!

No comments: