Sunday, May 10, 2009

Doomsday


PARTAY. I went to my dear friends E &F's sweet 18 yesterday.
It was such a great party with lots of dancing.
And I wore this: Dress from Celyn B, random cardi and the Louboutin's.

I hope you've all had a great sunday.
I've been so tired after too few hours of sleep and some hangovers. 
So drivinglesson and math studying just wasn't what I hoped to do today, but wellwell.

Tomorrow is doomsday. Pray for me and cross all your fingers,
cause it will be a total killer. But I can look forward to that I after 1 PM tomorrow
 don't ever have to open a single math book ever again. WOOPWOOP!

I don't know what I'm up to now. The right thing would be more studying, but I just feel totally swollen up with math.
I think I'll watch something .. like Australia's Next Top Model to get my mind on other things.

SEE YOU, BABES!

No comments: