Monday, November 9, 2009

RING. I payed my dear grandmother a visit today, and got this cool ring.
She had considered throwing it out, but thought that I might like it. And I really do.
I love that it's like a petit belt to put around your finger.
You can see, that I've had to repair it a bit with some thread, because something is missing.

It has been raining non-stop in Copenhagen today - madness, so it was nice, that we could do schoolwork at home.
Me and S finished an assignment, I payed my granny a visit and went to the library and had a chai with favorite C.
Besides the fact that I've been feeling rather nauseous and have a major headache right now, the day has been goood.

I'm just longing for amazing times in Crete last August.
But a nice cold glass of Coca-Cola is helping a bit. :)

CIAO.

No comments: