Saturday, January 23, 2010

PHILLIP. My favorite Phillip Lim has made this underwear/nightwear/beachwear collection,
that I love and have talked about before. Obviously I had to get myself a piece from the collection,
and the top above is what I fell in love with. The jersery on the front is the softest fabric ever,
and the sheer back I just love, and combined with the crop-length, I just had to have it.

Next buy from the collection has to be the bikini, though the I'm not sure I'm willing to spend that much on it.

I've a new buy to show you later as well. Stella McCartney on 70% sale is just gooood.

CIAO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sick sick sick!!! In the best way! I want a loub named after me!!! And that gorgeous babushka chanel neckalce too! Can't wait to see the new buy! BTW added you to my blog roll

XXASAB