Wednesday, January 13, 2010

RUNAWAY. I love this ed from Vogue Italia by Steven Meisel.
He's alternative these days, huh?

Wow, I've really been in a bad mood these days and I'm kinda confused as to why.
I think too much is going on at the moment - too many appointments in my schedule.
No time to think, let alone do homework plus the beeping sound in my ear is taking me down a notch.
I've bought a CD with just music and no singing, and yesterday when I tried to fall asleep I put it on and feel asleep right away.
Amazing!

I hope you're all doing well, and have much more interesting stuff to write about.
I swear it'll get better, at least when it stars lighting up here in Denmark.

PS. I'm looking into buying these two lenses for my Canon Eos 450d:
Have any of you tried it? And if so, can you tell me what you thought?

1 comment:

Dylana Suarez said...

Lovely blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com