Thursday, March 25, 2010

LINKLIST. I've updated my linklist.
If you're not on it and want to be, write me an email or comment.

On that occasion I would like to give a little shout out to my absolute favorite blogs at the moment:

Just like Jak&Jil, The Sartorialist, Garance Doré, Stockholm Streetstyle,
and so on, Altamira is a street style blog you have to read!
Altamira only feature models, but dude, do they have good style!

This little cutie has a really interesting blog.

4th and Bleeker must be my favorite blog EVER. The beautiful girl with such beautiful pictures.

To find amazing pictures (and movies) combined with witty language = me love!

Jeanne showcases exactly what my idea of a chic parisienne is.

Coco Rocha doesn't update that often, but when she does I'm always top exited.

I just found this blog today, but this blog I love.

Zanita is quite possibly my favorite blog at the moment.
This aussie is a model turned photographer (I think),
and she really know how to work with the light.

I can't even get my mind around how bad the professionals can be at photoshopping.

If you're looking for further inspiration, take a look at my linklist in the sidebar on the left!

No comments: