Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A FEW everyday life shots from Paris because I just went and saw Midnight in Paris with my parents.
Picture 1: French Open (or Roland Garros as the french call it) finale on big screen at Hôtel de Ville.
Picture 2: Drinking whine out of babybottles in Montmartre.
Picture 3: Picnic in front of the Eiffel Tower with amazing friends.

Actually one of the things I miss the most about Paris is the picnics. SO GOOD!

This week was supposed to be all about pampering for me and my mother,
but today meant a sudden trip to the dentist, because I have a wisdom teeth that is killing me.
Apparently I have a throat infection. Random much? Tomorrow is all about a trip to the doctors,
so the only pampering as of now was a trip to the hairdressers today. My hair is so pretty now I might add.

KISS!

No comments: