Sunday, December 4, 2011

LET'S TALK BEAUTY! Below are the beauty products I use on a daily or weekly basis.
Shu Uemura is THE brand to buy for your hair. I have never tried a better product for my hair,
and I use both shampoo, conditioner and treatment on a regular basis.
Moroccanoil is a lifesaver for your hair. My hair is a whole new person after trying this, I'm telling ya'.
It can take me up to half an hour to comb out my hair, so I use leave in conditioner spray.
This one is from a Danish store called Matas, but I'm sure you can find something similar everywhere.
This body scrub from The Body Shop has a sentimental value to me. It reminds me of childhood.
Try working at a store in December where you have to wrap maybe 500 gifts. You hands literally die.
That's how I got addicted to this product. AMAZING! I use it pretty much everyday.
I'm not sure whether this is solely a Danish product, but you just have to look for the thickest cream you can find.
If the other cream is a little too thick, I use this amazing Jurlique hand lotion with a smell of citrus.
Sometimes I find that cream can make my hands feel even more dry than they were before,
but this one does not. It's just heavenly!
I have the same problem with my lips. Most lip balms make my lips more dry in the long run,
so the only product I use for my lips is Labello. Basic and awesome!
I rarely wear make-up, but when I do I just remove it with the cheapest make-up-remover from the store.
I've used the Diorshow Iconic Mascara for as long as I remember. My eyes get easily irritated, so I always use mascara with a silicone brush.
A lash curler is THE product for your lashes. I'm amazed of how big a different it actually makes.
This one is actually just from Sephora in Paris and not very good, but I've heard that the one Shu Uemura makes is the best out there.

Any products you want to recommend me?

I'm starting to feel better. I have had some pretty rough 4 days with the flue and a fever coming and going.
Friday I was sure I was going in the right direction, and then in the night my temperature rose again so I had to call in sick at work.
Bummer! Anyways - I'm on my way to the beach house with my study group. So I won't be home until Thursday evening. CIAO, CHICAS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love getting insights like this. I'm with you on the lip balm and Dior mascara!

XXASAB
New post: TOPSHOP Launch party
http://angelaseeangelablog.wordpress.com/