Wednesday, January 18, 2012

FIRST CRAPPY outfit pics of 2012. Oh wow!
As I'm wearing dark clothes today, you can't see much but:
Monki shirt (with sheer lacing at the bottom), GAP jeans and Lanvin for H&M shoes*

*These shoes I actually totally forgot about. I had to look back in my shopping archive before I realized I actually bought them.
Now they're out of the box and ready to be worn. Not today though, I think working in those heels would be a bit of an overkill.

What is up with me these days you might ask? Oh, not so much. A whole lot of sleeping (seriously the other day I slept for 12 hours!!),
a little bit of exam reading and a whole lot of nothing. Tomorrow the exam is set and Saturday I fly to a very exotic (for me at least) destination with the family for 10 days. Life is not too bad, is it?

No comments: