Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WOAH, I've lost my want for blogging lately. But here's what has been going on in my life lately:

1. I finally bought a new iPhone. I have always been a little old school and have had an iPhone 3 for a while, but I found it was time. 2. The January sky looked beautiful.  
3. I've worked a lot, and did a little photo session. 4. And I've worked out. 
5. It's been coooold. 6. And foggy.
7. I've worked some more, and saw my work's kids fashionshow. 8. I've eaten delicious lunch with my dad.
9. And seen beautiful art. 10. I've laughed a lot about the evolution of Pharrel Williams.  
11. I've eaten delicious sushi with great friends. 12. And cleaned my closet.  
 13. Public transportation! Enough said! 14. I've had my bedroom door open for the first time this year. Spring!!
15. Last but not least I've seen my favorite band D-A-D's 30 year anniversary concert. 


1 comment:

Nandini said...

All your pictures are so great and I really like what you post :D